What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, phone number and postal address
- age of guests staying with us
- other information relevant to your stay (e.g. any special requirements)
We request card details if you wish to pay by card. However, we do not store this information and we do not have access to this information once a payment has been made.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can choose not to receive these by contacting us at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect about customers.
Customer data is processed in accordance with local law. We will not make available your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.