Coronavirus (covid19) and your holiday (as at 20 May 2020)

We are currently closed until 4 July which is the earliest possible date accommodation providers will be allowed to open under the government’s latest guidance. All bookings up till 4 July have been postponed or refunded. We have been in contact with guests who have a booking in July to update them on the situation. We are taking bookings from 4 July onwards at present. If you wish to make a booking for July or August 2020 we are happy to do this on the basis of a 10% deposit (rather than the usual 25%) due to the uncertainty over opening dates. We are asking all guests not to pay the balance due for stays in July and August 2020 until we are sure when we can open.

We are currently reviewing cleaning procedures and use of our shared facilities. We will continue to update you as more government guidance becomes available.