What we collect
We may collect the following information so that we can communicate with you about your holiday and ensure that our terms and conditions are followed.
- names of guests
- contact information including email address, phone number and postal address
- age of guests
- other information relevant to your stay (e.g. any special requirements)
- card details if you choose to pay by card
This information is stored on our booking system which is operated by a 3rd party company and by card processing companies if you choose to pay by card.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may communicate with you after your stay to ask for feedback or a review
Access to your information
You can access your information by logging on to your record on our booking system online. If you do not have your log on details please let us know and we can email them to you. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01288 361521.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect about customers.
Customer data is processed in accordance with local law. We will not make available your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.